First Time Visiting Our Office
Congratulations on the purchase of your new home, and welcome to our great community! To get started, please visit our Member Services office with the following items:
- Copy of the Grant Deed that has either been:
- Recorded with the County OR
- Certified to be “a true and correct copy of the original” by your escrow company
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- All current vehicle registrations for the vehicles you would like to have an RFID transponder and parking decal for
- Be picture ready because we take your picture in the office for your Canyon Lake POA ID card
Upon arrival, our friendly staff will assist you with establishing your membership, issuing your Canyon Lake POA ID card(s) and vehicle decal(s), setting up access to authorize guest entries, and answering any additional questions that you may have.
The Member Services office is located at 31512 Railroad Canyon Road Canyon Lake, CA and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sign Up for Automatic Payment Service (APS)
APS is the simplest way to make your assessment payments. This service automatically debits your assessment from your checking account and this method of payment has the lowest installment charge.
To sign up for this service, complete our APS Authorization Form. It is important to note that the APS form must be completed by the 25th of the current month in order to take effect for the following month.
Sign Up for dwellingLIVE
As a new resident, you should know that you are responsible for authorizing access into the community to your visitors. We use dwellingLIVE, an advanced visitor management and access software, for you to manage your visitors.
- Register for online guest call-in service
- Log into dwellingLIVE (registration required)
- Website Tutorial: How to Add a Guest or Service Provider
- Website Tutorial: How to Add a Party
dwellingLIVE Smartphone App
To get this free app, members should search “dwellingLIVE” in the app store from their phone. Members will need to know their login email and password to sign up.
Canyon Lake POA Mobile App
Did you know the Canyon Lake POA has a mobile app? Our app is the easiest and most direct way to access your member account, view your statements, make tee time reservations, and make assessment payments. As we continue to expand our online member services, our mobile app will become even more robust.
Follow Us on Social Media
Don’t forget to follow us on all of our Social Media channels to stay up to date on current news and updates in our community.
Canyon Lake Property Owners Association
Canyon Lake Golf & Country Club
Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar